Sustainable Cottenham is holding an Eco Fair at the Cottenham Community Centre (opposite the Co-op) as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations. We will be in the hall behind the coffee shop on Saturday 16 March 2019.
Drop in anytime between 10am and 2pm:
- for inspiration and products to help you reduce single-use plastic (plastic bottles, clingfilm)
- to learn how to recycle better and save tax-payers’ money
- see demonstrations of cloth nappies
- pick up a free cloth Morsbag (while stocks last!)
- find out how to make your gardens more hedgehog-friendly
- hands on activities for all the family: games, hedgehog making etc